Senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer is on first today for Apple’s Q3 2013 earnings report and just provided some updates on the company’s iTunes sales, retail stores and much, much more. Not only did the App Store have its best week and best month last quarter, Apple added a ton of content to the iTunes store thanks to new additions to the Apple TV with HBO and WatchESPN. It also confirmed that it’s now at 320 million iCloud accounts, up around 20 million since WWDC in June.
Head below for a roundup of the updated numbers:
- Best month and best week ever for App Store billings. 2.4B for App Store.. total quarterly revenue of 4B from iTunes software and services.
- 60K movies, 230k tv episodes available
- customers downloaded more than 1B TV episodes, 390 million movies (800k tv episodes, 300k movies per day)
- 11 billion paid to developers, half in the last four quarters
- 320 million iCloud accounts
- 900 billion iMessages
- 125 billion photo uploads
- 240 million Game Center accounts
- 8 trillion push notifications
- 900K apps, 375k for iPad